top of page

Workplace Injury (WSIB)

The last thing you want to happen at work is to get hurt. If it does happen, we are here to help with your recovery.

WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board) is offered through businesses for employees that are hurt on the job.


If you are hurt on the job, tell your supervisor immediately. 

If you are planning on opening up a workplace injury claim, do so right away by completing a Form 7 - Employer's Report of Injury/Disease and submitting it as soon as possible.


After opening your claim, contact us to set up treatment as soon as possible. 


Let us help you get back to work. 

bottom of page